Chennai Time of Cognizant

Chennai time was quite a nice experience. A boy from Kolkata who never even stayed a single night before this outside form home for more than a week , survived a new city Chennai for about 6 months.

I made some fabulous friends. First time I came across from different origins from different parts of India. Wowwww an wonderful experience. I had my da mom and shreya back in my most favourite kolkata.




I met with my first dearest South Indian friend(Sruthi). She chnaged my definition of simple girl. An tremendous sense of care and unconditional friendship I could see in her eyes all the time.




I enjoyed the first time freedom of staying with friends. There were small adjustments , a lot of  pagalpanti(madness) and a ton of beautiful memories. To name a few of my pagal friends, I got Anupaul, Priyojit,Aritra,Ujjal as my ausumm room partners. An unforgettable memory of staying together with friends , we gained during that training tenure of 6-7 months.



We have made shortrip to Puducherry with friends. It was a hell of a trip. Sea bath, Drink, Gossip, Photography , Late night walk , site seeing phew.... What a time.








We(Me and Shreya) started learning the strategies of long distance relationship. A lot of pain arised but we survived between the most painful times also.

Comments

Popular Posts